Product identification: VBIP-PRO
The VBIP Pro wired and GPRS IP communicators enable any kind of control panels with telco interface, to report to IP based monitoring centrals via Ethernet or GPRS based connection.
- Immediate two-way transmission (Contact ID)
- Red aluminium alloy housing
- Backup/Parallel/GPRS-Only operation modes
- Remote programming (through IP network)
- Automatic configuration of network settings (DHCP)
- SMS forwarding to given mobile phone
- Encrypted communication (AES-128)
- Local configuration through USB with VUP adapter (optional)
- Two inputs with configurable event codes
- 8/16 inputs extension with VB-IO84 module (optional)
- Firmware update function
- CE declaration, ISO 9001:2009 certificate
- Made in EU, excellent product support
The VBIP Pro communicator is recommended for high security applications where backup transmission line is essential. The main reporting channel is wired Internet, which provides immediate alarm transmission and action without additional operation cost. The secondary reporting channel is GPRS (with GSM backup). Secondary GPRS channel can be used in backup way (if Ethernet network fails), in parallel way (Ethernet and GPRS transmission at the same time), and as a main transmission channel (if there is no Ethernet network at installation site). VBIP Pro means high security solution in a cost-effective way.