Only for existing systems!
Product identification: VBRC-5
The VBRC-5 UHF radio communicators use serial connection or hardwired inputs to enable control panels to report via radio to monitoring centrals. Recommended for Secolink alarm panels.
- Immediate two-way transmission (Contact ID)
- 1-way Radio, multiple event sending (3x3)
- Stainless steel housing
- About 20 km operating range (depends on environment)
- Event receiving through serial port
- Configurable test sending parameters
- Different antenna types according to environment (optional)
- Local configuration through USB with VUP cable (optional)
- Three inputs with configurable event codes
- Firmware update function
- CE declaration, ISO 9001:2009 certificate
- Made in EU, excellent product support
- 0dB rubber antenna (ANT-0R)
- 25 cm serial cable for alarm panel (CBL-VB5-SECO)
- 25 cm input cable
- 1.5m serial cable for alarm panel (CBL-VB5L-SECO, optional)
The VBRC5 communicator is ideal solution for installation places where radio communication infrastructure is already built. By means of the device immediate alarm transmission is guaranteed without any additional operation cost. Other main advantage is that the device is independent from any service provider. The VBRC5 can be connected to the serial port of the alarm control panel, so events are received at CMS in a moment. Although the communication is one-way, even so it is stable and reliable due to multiple event sending to monitoring station.